Monday, October 16, 2017

Heading home

We left Madison about 7.  Left Dubuque about 9.  Got to Auburn about 12:45 and home about 1:30.  Great day to drive.  Minh and I went to get veggies at the high tunnel.  Then I worked in the flower garden, hauling dead flowers to the pile.  Minh helped me.  I roasted beets, made peanut soup, and fried hamburgers and hash browns.  Denny worked from 9am-10pm yesterday.  He is planning to use the $ to buy a grill for down in Texas.  Picture of cousins with Grandma and Grandpa Meylink.  How cute are we?!!!  Gail has an ear of corn, Craig has a puppy/ kitten?, and I got my eye on Grandpa's hand.  Maybe he has candy for me.   (Me-7 1/2-8 months old, pretty dress, shoes, and socks;  Craig-plaid shirt and bib overalls, haircut so you can comb it over to his right side;  Gail- sweater with big buttons?  Jumper or overalls with straps?  I LOVE her curly hair!!!!  and her sweet smile,  I think she looks like a young Todd).








No comments:

Post a Comment