Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Haley XC

It was a fun awesome day!!  I headed to Atlantic about 9.  Denny headed to Jensens to clean the shower. Hurrah for $$ incentive.   Gail fixed lunch and then we 3 headed to St. Joe.  We took a couple of stops.  One was the Galaxy Mennonite store.  I got a mum for Gail and a pound of pepperoni for $2.50.  We were in Savannah about 2:30, the boys rode the bus home, and we all went to the Xc meet.  Haley did great!!!  3rd place.  She finished before the other 8th grade Savannah runner for the first time.  23 minutes 37 seconds, I believe.  Next Matt bought us supper before we headed home.  I was home about 10:30 pm.  Great day!!

Well, my phone is updated now, but the blogspot app I was using is no longer compatible with the updated version of the phone. So I don't know how to get pictures on the blog  UFFTA!!! (I figured it out, but it takes about 4 more steps the program that I was previously using.   Change!!! Uffta!!  Just when I get something figured out, it changes.








No comments:

Post a Comment