Thursday, October 12, 2017

Supper with Jensens

Love to have supper with Jensens!!!  I put on a ham roast in the crock pot then I headed up to take Laura to SL by 9. She wanted to go to Coffee with the Cops.  On the way home I stopped at Joyces greenhouse to look at the mums and I stopped to visit Paul and Maryann.  What sweeties.  Paul wants to get his vehicle so he can drive it and he wanted some Vicks vapor rub.  Daughter Nancy was there, too, and she nixed both of those ideas.  At home I pulled weeds and put on some Preen. Now it may be too late in the season to have a good effect, but with all this rain I hope it reduces weeds that may come up.   Denny was making peco de something.  It was really good.  I made raspberry sauce to put on angel food cake and ice cream for study, Susan's birthday, and supper.  There were 5 for study SG,SG,PG,RT,   The Jensen came over for supper.  ham roast, potatoes and onions, corn mac and cheese, rice, chips and peco something, dessert. Kids got baths taken.   Love to have supper with Jensens.  Kane had shared his crowns with his cousins.






No comments:

Post a Comment