Monday, December 3, 2018

Getting Laura

Up for devos and headed to Avoca at 9 to get Laura.  Since Thursday she had been in Chicago with Amy for a show.  Her son Nick had brought her from the Omaha airport to Avoca.  Then we headed to Storm Lake to her 12 o'clock class.  I had a couple errands I could do; I went to SOS and picked up a Prius load of bags to take to OGT.   Then I texted James R.  He was at the church and I went there and we talked about possible dates for travel to southern Asia.  It looks like he is to be there March 25th, so we could make flights March 22 or 23rd.  Matt's family has spring break March 16-20, so it they would choose to come to Texas, I could possibly travel after that.  Lord, guide the plans; may they be in the center of Your will.  I am not sure how long I would stay.   I gave James a check to use if he bought my tickets.  At 6 we headed to Goodenows and had a great visit and meal.  It was so fun just to talk and watch film clips of families and a great cantata from 1991(?).   Relaxing wonderful time with ... long time ... precious   ...  priceless ... friends.  Thank you, Jesus.





No comments:

Post a Comment