Monday, December 31, 2018

Planning to go to beach

But NO!!!  It was rainy and cold and Mandy did not feel well.  So sad, not too feel good when you are on vacation.   The courts were wet and so no morning pickle ball.  We took Jack out on a walk around the park.  He loved the puddles.  We stopped at the community building and helped Mary Kay decorate for the New Years Eve Dance from 8-12 tonight.  I rode with Cooks to the grocery store where they got water, some food, and real Coke for an upset stomach.  At 2:30 Jason and I went to play pickle ball, Denny gave Jack a ride on Nancy's trike.  Later I went to the hot tub with Jason, Mandy and Jack.  I brought Jack home early and gave him a long bath.  We just chilled at night with Cooks and then went to the dance.  Mandy headed to bed and Jason, Denny and I went to the dance.  Kathy had gotten cake and ice cream  for Bill's January 1 birthday.  Fun day, but I'm feeling bad 'cause Mandy's feeling sick.







No comments:

Post a Comment