Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Home school Christmas meal

Up for devotions and to make pumpkin croissants and dill onion buns.  AND I stilled made iit to OGT by 8.  I was kinda disappointed that I took the croissants out too early and had to stick them back in the oven.  That does not make for light airy buns.  Uffta!!  It started to snow when I was in  IG.  Denny looked at the SC weather for me and said it would be ok to drive and get shots for travel.  I got the first shot of Hepatitis A and will need the second on June 4th.  (85)  And I got the 4 oral pills for Typhoid, which will be taken over a 7 day period.  (95).  I headed west and got home about 1:15.   We hunted in the attic for reel to reel film and found them, but we couldn't find our wedding tape.  Next to the Emporium.  Eleven ladies came to the home school Christmas get together.   It was a nice evening.  Haley made a 3 pointer.   AND Jack did not have such a great time with Santa.




No comments:

Post a Comment