Friday, December 21, 2018

Sprayed the poop dock.

I got up about 6:45 hoping to watch news at the workout room, but the tv already on a Hallmark movie, so I didn't stay long.  Walked 2 miles.  Denny fixed an amazing breakfast starting with coffee from his new Bunn coffee maker.  Plus cheesey eggs, bacon, toast and sliced avocados.  Nancy and I went to Port Isabel for her choir practice.  I went to stores to look for a mug for Denny.  Well, I didn't find the right one, but he will have coffee (I'm sure) even with out a favorite mug.   We stopped at Gordons and got fish/shrimp/corn fritters/ fried okra.  Denny washed the car while we were gone.  I sprayed the poop dock.  Denny and I chilled on plastic lawn chairs out in the sun.  We walked around the park and fixed pico de gallo.
LIFE .... So thankful for each day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment