Friday, December 28, 2018

Getting ready

Slept in until 7:45.  Denny fixed a great breakfast.  Nancy and I went to Port Isabel for her choir practice.  I went to Long Island to visit Genevieve V. from Lakeview.  Nancy and I spent quite a bit of time at HEB.  At home we moved clothes to the shed to make a bedroom for Jack and got a port-a-crib for Jack from Sallie in 402.  The 3 sisters went to thrift stores looking for ride/push toys for little Grands.  I got lucky!!!  We have 2 toys for the little Grands when they comeAt 8 we went to 406 and watched the ISU strange game.  i.e. taunting call, helmet come off call,  2 timeouts for call reviews so no timeouts the last 5 minutes of the 26 to 28 loss.  Strange Game, Kinda seemed the the refs were against us.  We are getting I heart Memories and I think I could watch them all day.  Many of the recordings I had no recollection of, I guess I was living my life in a fog.  It is good to see and dust off the recesses of my mind.  AND oh, yes, There is no fear in the birds that use my dock for their own personal latrine.  I threw fallen oranges and them,  I came close with 3 throws,  the birds didn't stir,  I hit them one time and they didn't move.  All my oranges were gone,  SO I had to run down in my bare feet and shoo them off the dock.  Who did they think they are????  I'll give them the dock for 9 months, but when I am here, I want to share it with them.    Uffta!!!

GUESS WHO GOT HER LEARNER"S PERMIT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment