Tuesday, December 11, 2018

To Savannah

Last devotions in sun room for a while.  To the Train at 7:30.  At 11 I ran some errands, the ogt crew went to the Pizza Hut for Christmas lunch.  I got postage for 2 large envelopes to send to N.  From there I got the keys to get the box I forgot at the train.  I had a quick stop to see Susan at Trendue and then I went to vote for the school bond issue.  It did not get the 60 percent to pass.  I think it was 59.22 percent, bummer!   I had another quick stop at home to get Keelie to take to Savannah.  It took 4 hours to drive there with one stop at the Galaxy.  Haley's BB was at 5.  She started the JV game.  It was really fun to see them play.  She has many classmates that really are able to steal the ball, and drive for the basket.  Lots of hustling and scrambling. 




No comments:

Post a Comment