Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Jan. 3 2011 12166

I didn't sleep well last night. Lots of school work to get done. Denny worked on paying bills and year end finances until 11?. Little A and I went for a visit this am. Linda was coming about 8:30 to go with Howard and Anabel to have the results of the pet scan read. It was a work day for the teachers today. I had my grades pretty well figured, but I had a lot of books, etc from last semester to put away and organize. Donna, Vicki and I went for lunch at the Family Table. I worked at school til about 4 then went to get groceries. Good News when I stopped by the folks. Anabel didn't have to have Chemo today or in two weeks. The scan was encouraging. She will have to have it checked every month. She is taking a new pill similar to the one she took for 3 years which kept the cancer away. This was good news. Pray for her to use this time to get stronger. Lots of prayers have been answered. An Email came to school today that said the Curt R. is not doing very well. Carol taught in the OA schools for many years. Denny is at a visitation for a 51 year old wife who died this weekend. Life is short. Live it to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment