Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wednesday December 29


We were all up early to play golf. Tee off time was 8. I hit some balls at the driving range because Bruce, Maynard and I were in the last 4 some. It was good to play even if I didn't shoot real well. I think I shot a 47 ther first round ... and about a 60 the second. ouch!! Maynard has scored better than Bruce every round that they have played and they've played 18 holes everyday. After golf we planned to go to Boca Chica beach and eat a picnic lunch. Wisely, we decided to eat at Four Seasons and just go to the beach. It was so windy that we would have surely eaten SANDwichs. Bruce Henderson was no wimp. He headed straight into the chilly water and Maynard joined him. You can see them in the water. Now Bruce N. ran along the side of the water. I guess he did go somewhat in. We hadn't eaten very much this week .... HaHa ... so Bruce N. took us out to eat at the Golden Corral for supper. Gail, Nancy, and I toured Matt and Audry's home. More games at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment