Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wed. Jan. 26


Both Denny and I went for coffee by 7:10. The train was blocking the road to school. Quite the dilemma, do I wait or turn around and find another way to school. Professional development at 1 pm - 3:30. We got an invite to Torren's "Grand" day Feb. 17. Sure wish it would work out. Lots to be thankful for, having a job ... but also some down sides. Matt, Michael and Brandon came to work with Phillip. M&B did not say for youth group. I studied at church during Awana, then took Lauren and Evan home. 210 pages to read before my next assignment. Lord, give me ideas what to do. He has been faithful all my life. Especially during this time of learning so much. Jan. 24 I read the verse that Pastor used in Mom's funeral. God has been my Shepard all my life to this very day. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment