Friday, January 7, 2011

Fri Jan 7

Only took a quick 15 min of Insanity. anabel came with me to GGny's. She was happy to get to take popcorn that GGpa had made back home with her in a sandwich bag. During 7th hour we had a talk with Mr. M. After school I had an eye exam. My eyes have not changed that much, but the Dr. is going to try and tweek my prescription so I can read student's computer screen a little better. I took assignments to CM. Then I got a pizza and headed to Arthur to work until Denny got off work, We ate pizza after we got home and then left about 7:30 to go to Marshalltown for a Practical Farmers conference. We got there at 10, all the rooms at Super 8 were filled, 4 smoking rooms left at BWestern and one suite that Denny got for us. (kitchen area, gas fireplace, kings bed, whirl pool big tub and a coupon for a hot breakfast) Kind of a treat. He was tickled. Plus as we were walking around the motel, there was a sample room for Practical farmers to share what they produced as snacks. So we got treats, too. cheese curds, smoked turkey, drink samples, summer sausage, crackers, cookies, chex mix, etc. We were glad we went to Marshalltown after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment