Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thursday Jan 20


I am sitting in my ICN Morningside class in Charter Oak. It is 8:20 pm and I am ready to go home!!! I've been here since 5. Denny drove me down to Charter Oak and I left him off at the UBI down here. He is working on bank stuff down there. This am I did Insanity with Missy, Coffee at folks. After school I got a pizza and came home. Denny met me at home and we headed down to C.O. LONG DAY. The pictures are from the ding, ding, bucket at Dubuque water park. Grandpa is standing under the bucket in Evan's drawing. In Ind Liv we made simple apple pie. I is made with biscuits and cut up apples. Some of them had never used a knife or vegetable peeler before. I was pretty happy we got it all done and cleaned up in 42 minutes. We did peel the apples yesterday and put them in a zip lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment