Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday Jan 3


Anabel and I went over to see GGny, She loved the chocolate milk/kids coffee. First day back with the students. New Semester. I'm ready to feel a little bit more acquainted with the routine. Last semester of my life was any thing but routine. I'm having all (5) of my classes down in the Home Ec. room. It is used 4th hour for Foods, and it may be used for CNA classes. They used it last year, and a bed, wheel chair, commode, walker were also stored in one of the kitchen areas. Kind of nasty to have a commode in the kitchen areas, so Mrs. W. moved all the stuff out in the hall. OUCH I imagine that will cause some debate. I'm a bystander, but also involved and I don't want to stir up any ire. We'll see what happens. I know it won't be a pleasant as those 4 making cookies in my kitchen. We went to Odebolt about 5 to look at a small 4 wheel drive pick up truck for me. It didn't start ... not a good sign. We headed back to IG, ate supper with first State Bank and went to the girls BB game against MVAO. We won 82 to 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment