Friday, January 7, 2011

Thurs Jan 6

Missy and I did 'Insanity - not PX90' today and Wednesday. I only did 15 minutes, but I got my heart rate up. GG Anabel had made rye bread on Wednesday. She let me have 4 slices for supper. In Ind. living we started in the kitchen. Baked cookies that were mixed up, made chocolate milk, and cleaned kitchen. Late going to next class because we couldn't hear the bell. Not good. I was told I was not taking the class, I was suppose to be there to help the students. After school I walked/jogged with VE, BM,and SC for 30 minutes in the hall ways of the HS. Then to the Arthur bank until close to 7pm. For supper we had a white sauce with ham over rye bread with cheddar cheese sprinkled on top. Today Phillip made arrangements for Matt T to go to Impact. Pray that the conference will impact Matt's life for the Lord. Thanks Phillip. These pictures for the next few days are from my Grands playing at the rec center.

No comments:

Post a Comment