Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Jan 31

Happy Birthday Christy! Coffee at folks. It was icey when I drove to town. Thought I would take the gravel road by Schau's... put on the brakes, slid right past the intersection. Guess I'll go around by the golf course. Went to turn by the golf course...slid right past that intersection... NOT quite past, I could still make the turn. Did MB's IEP. Called Morningside ... they don't know how I got signed up for that undergraduate 407 that started Jan 21...but I am now signed up for the 407 that starts March 21, 10 days after the 532 class I am taking now is over. UFFTA!
Full day at school. 2 of my students were gone. I took all gravel home and didn't slide by any intersections. 2 hour late start tomorrow. The other 2 sped teachers did read "My purrfect Jab" paper. We got to laughing so much the teacher's aid came and shut the door to Vicki's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment