Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thurs Jan 27


Denny and I went for coffee at folks 7:10. At 1 I had a training for writing IEP's I am SO over my head, I just keep plodding along asking God for strength and Wisdom and His grace. Betty and Gloria came to talk to the students about the job of house cleaning. They did a great job... I am indebted. The IEP meeting was at the rec center. Then to Dose Garage sale, then to Arthur. It was great to see the sun when I got to Arthur. Snow was melting, Bring on the spring. I stopped at the unit on the way home so see a few pigs. We had Mexican for supper. Hopefully I'll head to bed early, and be ready for the last day of the week. Phillip did a great job of cleaning off the driveway. Missy said most of them up stairs are sick. Guess we won't visit them. We did look at flights to Brownsville for spring break - April 21-26. Now Denny need to see if he can get the time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment