Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sat Jan 22 12769


For the last 3 years Karen has gotten Phillip's name for the Christmas gift exchange, and Phillip has gotten Karen's name. Missy is kinda wondering if they have something going on. They both get stuff they like. :) I stayed up late last night watching a Netflicks DVD. stupid of me but I felt like mindless relaxing. I cancelled Netflicks and needed to get the flicks back in the mail. Denny and Phillip and Howard went to Denison. Howard had an Angus interview, Phillip was looking for a livestock trailer (and got one) and Denny went along to video Grampa and look at the trailer. I spent most of the day trying to figure out my assignments for this SPED 532 class that I am taking. I did get to watch a Little house episode with E&A and hold Brooks before he fell asleep at nap time. Denny is now working on Tax/year end book work. I think I'll head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment