Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tuesday Jan 25


What a great family picture aat the wedding 2 years ago! This am there was no sound from upstairs of insanity. Coffee at folks, Denny joined. I had Julie L come to Ind liv and talk about cleaning today. She did a great job. Had handout with what you should clean every day/week/month/year. Denny is really hoping that I can learn alot this week about cleaning. I now have 6 students in that class, so Carlie and I went to Dollar General during her math class to get some supplies. I stayed at school til about 5. Missy called and asked me to get medicine for Brooks. He is teething and running a fever. Denny had a haircut. At home I worked on 2 532 assignments. Denny fell asleep watching presidential address. Seem like always so much to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment