Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friday January 14

I exercised for 10 min with Missy- Coffee at folks-I took out juice and banana muffins that were too dry to flagpole. Mr. Miller came down to my 1st hour class for a while. The day went well. Ind Liv talked about washing my 2 white robes/ different fabrics/ and check book register. Gave tests to 3 classes. After school I walked the halls for 30 min with Vicki and Sherri. Then to bank with Denny. Called home school moms in SC. At home we had cheese tasting treat.This is the edited email Denny sent to Luke. Thanks for the Sheep milk cheese !!!! from Trader Joes. We had a nice Cheese party with our neighbors tonight. (We cut off the fuzzy stuff before putting on the plate with the crackers and MOM thought that using Jicama with onion/ dill /sour cream /beau monde dip would cleanse the palate)
We got a nice Christmas letter from the Siches this week. I miss them. The kids are getting so grown up. It was great to hear from them. On a sadder note a college friend of mine died on Thursday. Shari Simbro was my sorority sister. We had just stopped to visit her this summer when we were at the court house in Newton.

No comments:

Post a Comment