Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Doctor go ahead for RAGBRAI

Up and planted the hostas.  Hurrah I finally got it done.  Denny left for bike riding.   He went 20 miles.  Brooks, Phillip and I went to J&J to look around.  Oh, My, Did I get messed up trying to find their place.  I got some cukes.  I stopped at Jensens until they left for Leo's birthday at King's Point.  Denny's doctor appointment went well.  He got the ok to bike.  I took flowers to the fair ground for Anne.  At Bomgaars they were giving plants away.  Now to find time to get them in the ground before RAGBRAI.  When we got home I took a nap then went out to mow.  The mowing takes a short time with both Denny and me mowing.   Jensen's came over for supper.  Brats, cukes, sweet corn, zucchini, pesto, pico de.  YUM!!!  Missy tried to get me started on Shutterfly book.  UFFTA!!




No comments:

Post a Comment