Saturday, July 14, 2018

Heading to Decorah

I didn't feel very well when I got up, so moving slowly.  It made my day when Jody L. called wondering if I had some glads.  Craig and Andrew came and got some, so I had some cash for the trip.  Left about 10, got there about 2:30.  I was tired as I drove, so took a quick nap along the road and at Bruce's when I got there.  I went to What's New to hang out and then Craig and I went to the Red Dragon to eat.  so good.  Craig was so nice,  I told him how I have been walking at night and was a little apprehensive about walking on the busy N. Winn road, so he dropped me off on the Trout run trail, killed and hour and a half in Decorah and picked me up 3 miles later.  That was so kind of him.  Now I am in the cabin spending the night.  It is an amazing place, so glad I came.  Craig and Marilyn have taken some great trips.  He looks a lot like pictures of Dad.




No comments:

Post a Comment