Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tired, Tired, Tired

I went to the Grain Train from 7:30-9.    Then I drove to Lake View to bike with Denny 20 miles; he had started before I got there and he went 25 miles.  When I got home I started putting flowers together from 1-3.  Quick shower then I headed to the Holstein Farmers Market.  It started at 4 and goes to 7.  I had planned to head to Cherokee after 7, but I sold out 16 flower bunches and 7 pesto and headed home.  Hurray!!!  I chilled and counted my money.  The airbnb family got the sprinkler going for the 2 and 4 year old boys.  How dumb,  I walked 4 miles in the heat 88 degrees when I got home.  While I walked Susan came to ask Denny questions about their apple phones.  They head out tomorrow, driving to the coast to take a cruise to Hawaii.  I fell asleep listening to The Great British Bake off.  I was tired and you can take my word for it. 

Praise the Lord!!



No comments:

Post a Comment