Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Saturday July 21

Kind of a slow morning.  Denny fixed eggs, sausage and toast for everyone.  Karen and Luke went into town to visit with Pete and Carol and sign some papers that weren't ready.  Luke and I helped Jensens  in the afternoon fill tubs, and write down what is in the tubs.  BUT before we went to help I was backing out the car and was visiting with Luke about the screen I broke on my phone and replacing it ... and I BACKED into his car on the driveway.   UFFTA!!! Now that is a super crummy feeling!  Luke, bless his heart, said "Don't worry about it, Mom.  It can be fixed easily."  Denny got on the computer and filled out the forms.  At night we had Bowling Alley pizza.  Brooks and Evan ran an ice cream order place and fixed made to order dessert for us.  We shared some apple drink from Jerry and Faye with the pretty glasses that I got from Jensens for my birthday. 









No comments:

Post a Comment