Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Tuesday July 24

Jan fixed a great breakfast casserole before the guys took off around 6.  I went on a Jefferson Garden Tour with John.   It is a very nice place.  I headed to Boone to wait at the meeting town.  When I texted Naomi,   she and kids were at Slater with corn pollination job.  She said it was a fill in job until school job starts.  Triplets, Jess and Brianna worked there last year and she joined them this summer.  I got to Ann's earlier in the afternoon,  We visited while I put some flowers together.  Anne's sister Jeanne came to visit and catch up.  It was so much fun talking.  A great meal: twice marinated pork chops, 3 salads and sweet corn.  Chocolate torte for dessert.  We slept in a beautiful yellow and blue room. 







No comments:

Post a Comment