Friday, July 6, 2018

Headed to NE Iowa

OYB then walked 4 miles.  Kids swimming lessons at 9.  They are doing so great!!  I loved to watch them. Missy and I left for Farnamville/Decorah at 12:30.  I dropped Missy off at the college roommates home. They were headed to DM for a college fun get together.  In the morning I remade the flowers that didn't sell at the FM to give to Missy's college friends 8, take to Decorah 4, take to church  4,  I stopped at Ann and Charlies.  They were getting ready for a photographer to take a family picture.  When I left them I talked to Bruce.  We/He made a supper plan.  We picked up Craig and Marilyn and went to Topplin Goliath.  The neat part was that Craig called to order pizza from Mabe's delivered.  Then Clark the owner and friend of Bruce's gave us a tour of the facility.  Quite the place!  BIG $$$$$   Bruce had started a fire so we sat and visited outside.  First with Marilyn and Craig, then Keith and Jane, then Maynard and Devon came.  Beautiful night. 







No comments:

Post a Comment