Friday, July 13, 2018

Haircut

Walk thru the garden early.  Very nice out.  Haircut in Wall Lake at 8:30.  I walked to the Sauk trail.  2.5 miles   I started heading south.  Denny texted me from Carroll.  He had gone 20 miles and would head north to meet me.  We met about 15 miles from the truck.  About the last 12 miles there was a downpour.  Luckily we were at a shelter that is along the trail.  We stayed there for about an hour while a heavy rain continued.  And me being true to form, lay down on the bench and took a nap.  Actually the 10 inch plank was more comfortable than the bike seat.   Finally we left in the rain and rode the 12 miles back to the truck in the rain.  Next we drove to Sac City to get towels??  Really  ??? towels. Luckily we were only 19 minutes away.  Next as long as we were on the road, and it was too wet to mow at home, we got Denny's prescription in IG.   Naps at home and started some laundry.  Nice phone call from Matt.  Continued prayers for Sean and Shelly.  Visited with Jessica out on the deck until way late.  I didn't realize what time it was.  Uffta!!!  It was a beautiful night.




No comments:

Post a Comment