Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Monday July 23

I took Denny to Denison to start the Monday ride.  Then I headed home to get the bnb clean.  I think I got it all done, putting clean sheets on the beds and leaving the used sheets to wash when we get home.  The gal didn't check out until 10 and I was on the road about 11.  Denny was already at the meeting town and so I just went to Jefferson with a stop for brisket at Glidden.  When I got to Jan and John's place, we just visited until the guys started trickling in to take showers.  I put together 3 vases of flowers from some I had brought along for Jan.  John fixed spaghetti, salad and Jan had made cherry bars for 5 of us:  Me, Denny, Jeff, Curt and Mario.  We got a queen bed in their 100 year old house.   Jensens are at Adventure land today.  They saved $ from things they sold when downsizing and stock piled it for an Adventureland day.
Kayla from Smoking G's BBQ is still loving the flowers we picked at my garden.








No comments:

Post a Comment