Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Full Monday April 29

I got up for zumba class.  Afterwards I headed home and was back home before Denny left.  It was kinda wet and he texted and found out he wouldn't start to run the machine until after lunch.  I had scheduled the windshield replacement for this morning.  I also made a Prius oil change appointment in Carroll.  I called Laurie J. and planned to meet her in Carroll.  Well, I saw that all the plans might not work, so I took the car into IG and they put in the new windshield by the Shopko store so I could just head to Carroll from IG.  It worked out great!!  I met Laurie and we just sat and visited at the New Hope Coffee center. I showed her all the blog pictures and talked and talked.  About 3:30 I left and headed home for a quick stop before going to Holstein to watch Ben at the track meet.  He did great, anchoring the shuttle hurdle for a first place win and winning the 400 meter hurdles.  I headed to bed soon after I got home.  Denny worked from 12 to 11:45.  Uffta!! That's a lot. 





No comments:

Post a Comment