Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Thursday April 4

Great day at school.  I am so impressed!!!  There was an assembly first thing as the students got to school.  The first part was several venue ettees. that gave examples of good and bad character in a variety of situations.  The second part was a farewell time for 3 persons.  One was an 11th grader who was going to be homeschooled starting next term.  A fellow student had put together a wonderful video of pictures of Hudson.  Then I went to Anabel's classroom to observe the morning classes. During break time I went to the bakery of a nearby school and got amazing food.  All for 100 rupees.  Back to science exploration of making a potato battery.
For lunch I walked to a nearby coffee house.  "Top of the World Coffee" and ate my tasty left over supper.  Salad, guacamole, sauteed' mushrooms, Italian dressing AND a cup of TOTW Cappuccino.  So now I am working on my blog and eating a sommo from the neighboring school cafe/bakery.  Kind of a yellow (curry?) potato mix with crunchy peanuts all in a pastry shell and deep fat fried.  YUM111  I already sneaked (snuck) one pakodas during the end of the science class period, because I have had them before and I was so looking forward to having the corn/onion fritter.  I tried to be inconspicuous, but I think Anabel saw I was eating something.  oops!!  :)  My totw coffee even has a white heart out of cream on the top.    Brooks' I worked off line on my blog until the end of the day.














No comments:

Post a Comment