Friday, April 26, 2019

Happy Birthday Missy!!!!!

Missy. we love you so much!!!!  Today I was at Decorah, at the same places where you were born 41 years ago!!!!  You have brought us so much joy!!!!  I thank God for your life.






Heading to NE Iowa.
I headed to IG for water exercise at 5:30, (that's am).  Nice class of 12 students.  Good water workout.  I swam some laps, sat in the hot tub, showered, got dressed, and left about 7.  It was a great day to travel.  I stopped at Floyd and looked at a a couple antique stores.  Also stopped on the way to and in Decorah.   I love shopping, going in and out of stores, and mainly looking.  Keith was at the golf course where I stopped on the way home.   He gave me a tour of his place.  It is so very nice.  Bruce came over and we decided to use Bruce's gift certificate at McGafferty's for supper.  Good meal, Bruce went to meet his friends at the Corner,  Keith and I went  on a driving tour of the N Winn Road and to Burr Oak where we stopped at Barneys's.  At his house we watched some TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment