Saturday, August 18, 2018

45 years ... Thank you , Jesus!


Another great day ... Well, at least we got a lot done.  I was so tired from pulling weeds I fell asleep at 8:40.   In the am Denny tilled the row area south of asparagus.  I went in to town to take Laura and Beth to Dose, but the lattice she was thinking of using for her wedding was sold.  We ate guacamole for lunch, kept working, cut down volunteer sunflowers, and I started to weed the lily row.  Now that looked insurmountable, so I took a shower and went with Denny to get rye grass seed and another bag of weed, feed, seed, and a spreader at Bomgaars.  When we got home he worked on that area.  We had wonderful steaks and spinach salad for supper.  SO good, thanks Bill for showing us how to grill.:)  According to tradition, we looked at wedding album pictures (only this time it was not at the restaurant, it was by fire pit).  Love that guy!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment