Friday, August 31, 2018

Spencer, then Cherokee

Up and devotions.  Looks like a great day!!  I left for Spencer about 10 and then decided to go to Doses first and get a roll of brown material.  I got to Sioux Rapids at 11:30.  So good to talk to Becca and see the kids.  I took some flowers for Becca, bars for kids, and pesto for parents to share.  Ben got a job at Cresco and starts on Wednesday.  I headed to Spencer and enrolled our 12 pictures in the fair.  I tried to find a cheap photo enlarger for 2 pictures to enlarge to 8x10.  No luck, so no more fair exhibit entries.  I bought a sweater to perhaps take on my bus trip.  I stopped at HyVee before heading to Cooks.  We grilled Denny's pork loin for supper and played rummikub before heading to bed.  Best part of the day was hearing from the family in a group phone call.  Matt was home with kids waiting for Becky to get home.  Jensens were home before Phillip headed to the 2+ hour church service.  We are at Cherokee and Luke's were in Milwaukee on their way to a Chicago.  Milwaukee was filled with HD people and so Lukes family got an "off the grid" airbnb (a tent in a yard).  Interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment