Thursday, August 9, 2018

The hoop is up!!!

Denny was up before me.  I took Haley into band practice at 7:30 and then I walked 4 miles in town.  I parked at the HS and first walked to an estate sale.  Then back to the truck exploring some cul de sacs  streets.  Denny and Torren put the basketball hoop on the framework and got it all set to place on cemented in pole.  At 12 we went to pick up Haley and then to St. Joe to eat at Olive Garden and buy a printer at Best Buy.  I gave Haley a ride to CC practice at 3.  Torren had scrimmage with 5th graders at 6-8.  He played both offense and defense and made one good catch.  At home Matt grilled brats for a late supper.  It has been so nice to spend time with their family.  Lots of talent, lots of activities, lots of love ....  and a beautiful house with horses ... and a new BB pole.  We got a call from Reals; they are traveling thru and spending a couple nights on the farm.  It will be good to see them tomorrow.  I finished reading Gaining Ground.





No comments:

Post a Comment