Saturday, August 11, 2018

Little house on the Prairie Whole leaves

I got up at 2:30 and took a benadryl.  Wow!! slept until 9.  That is unheard of.  I woke up and Denny, Bill and Kathy were having coffee on the deck.  Perhaps this was not the best night to take benadryl.  Uffta!!   So nice to visit.  After a while Kathy and I went to pick flowers, the guys made breakfast.  It was another amazing meal!  Tiefentaler bacon ... done on the grill using the cookie sheet and grease draining rack.  Plus cheesey eggs, and rebrowned potatoes from last night.  SO Good.  We picked cukes and put flowers together in the CSA barn.  They left about 1 with their "little house".  Denny went out to mow the soccer field, and till the area he going to plant grass seed.  I finished the flowers for church, kinda cleaned the CSA, did laundry,  and continued to straighten the house.  The  (leftover) steak I had for supper was SO good.  (Thanks Bill for grilling it so well.)  Pray for Missy and Phillip as they get furniture and appliances for the home they are renting.   I finished the book from Mary Kay and thought I would take a picture of the book and send to MK.




No comments:

Post a Comment