Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Good bye to the Lake

Up and devo and walked 4 along the street.   I really enjoy looking at all the houses, cabins, and landscape.  It was a full day.  I went back to bed for a time after walking.  We packed our things and straightened; as Dnny vacuumed I went down the street and picked up a table at the end of a driveway that said "Free".  Such a deal.  McDonalds for breakfast.  Home just in time to drive to IG for my dentist appointment.  I had a sensitive tooth, (not even sure which one it was), they checked it out and put some floride "varnish" on it to protect it from temperature issues.  Quick stop at the grocery store before heading home.  I didn't bake bars for the FM because I had some in the freezer.  Out to pick flowers and put them in 15 bunches.   1:30-4.  Off to Holstein and only sold 4 flowers and 2 pesto.  I headed north for a Jack Day tomorrow.  Mandy was at the golf course, so I went to meet her there.  It just happened that they were having a ladies night with venders , like Tupperware and 31, at the CC.  The gal in charge said I could sell flowers; I ended up selling 9 more bunches and 3 pesto.  Made my day not carrying flowers in to Jason and Mandy's home for overnight storage.  The bedroom in their basement is so cozy for me to sleep in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment