Monday, August 20, 2018

Early haircut

I did not sleep in.  I made it to my 8 am haircut and set up an appointment for a perm in 3 weeks.  From there I headed to Carroll and bought Hot Rod Switch grass like I saw at Spirit Lake.  I also got some jingle bells and spray snow at New Hope.  I got 50 2 cup containers and 50 one cup.  At home we cleaned the garage and house in preparation for Home School pot luck.  Denny's knee has been hurting him and so he made an appointment with Ben Bissel next Tuesday to look at his knee that has had 2 surgeries already.  The airbnb is ready,  and I cleaned the upstairs refrigerator.  We facetimed as Jensens walked to catch the school bus.  Boys left facetime vidos about leggo bounty that E&B made.  Missy sent a picture and we got  glimpse of a day in the life in SE Asia.



No comments:

Post a Comment