Thursday, August 23, 2018

IG FM

I started some dill buns and texted Melanie and told her the flowers were ready.  She decided to have me bring them this afternoon.   The gray day looks calm and slow moving, but I kept busy all day.  1:30- 3:30 gals came for study: Rita T., Mary Kay, Susan, Teresa, Oxanna, Sharon, Jenn, Laura, and me.  Rita brought gift for all because they are moving and she knew she was going to miss us.  So sweet!!!  Denny made 10 pounds of pico degallo and all of it sold at FM, all 12 peanut butter bars sold, 10 brownies sold, 7 pesto sold, 7 flowers sold and I delivered 12 flowers to resource room for Melanie at 3:45, 3 out of 4 onion dill buns sold, AND when I got home Denny was fixing a great supper of grilled pork loin steaks, sliced tomatoes that he had left sugar bowl out for me to put on tomatoes, and creamy cukes that he had looked up a recipe on line in order to make.  WOW!  What a guy!  Wonderful meal out on the north deck out of the wind.    While I was at FM Denny mowed our place and CCF.




No comments:

Post a Comment