Thursday, August 16, 2018

IG FM

Full full, day!!! I can't believe  I didn't wake until 7:30 AND I had a hair cur scheduled for 7:30!! Uffta!!!  I don't ever sleep that late, so I had to call and apologize and reschedule for Monday.  I can't believe it!!!    Plan B on day's activities.  Started onion dill buns, picked flowers and make into 16 batches, didn't have right ingredients for baking more food.  Sharon, bless her heart, bought them for me at Wall Lake grocery store and brought then during study, so I baked brownies and coffee cake.  Pretty good night at FM.  All 4 of Denny's pico sold out in 15 minutes.  I brought food from FM home for supper.  Nice night kinda going thru FM $ records. Pictures of girl Johnson cousins, Hirshman 2 cousins, Jensens on second week of school, Mo Jo at first day of school.





No comments:

Post a Comment