Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Awana summary meeting night

Slept 10 - 4. I decided not to lie in bed and I got up and cut up veggies and cabbage for meal tonight. We are serving brats and hotdogs, chips, Ramen Noodle salad, lemonade, cut up veggies and corm/cheese/noodle casserole. Lord, please hold off rain 5-9 tonight. At school Media kept involved taking clips of video. Student threw up before school. So hard to have students not come to school. I would be sick too if I had all that work to make up. PD was looking at line items in the Ia Assessments. It is good to see areas that they missed. After school it was pouring in IG. At home is was a little chilly and damp, but the coop was a great place to eat and hold the meeting for the 15 who came for Awana summary. We fixed WAY too many hotdogs and brats. That was the disheartening thing, but the meeting went very well. I gave Kathleen a call about cold sore. We talked on the way home from IG. Lord, grant me wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment