Monday, May 18, 2015

Graduation Sunday

Kind of a lazy morning. I read devotions and some short stories. About 9:30 I left for Parker and Lexi's graduation party at the golf course. Then to church. After church we went to Beth's reception at Moorehead Depot. I got a a few groceries and then went to commencement and handed out about 11 cards. At home we watched a couple episodes of Longmire. I went outside to remove limestone rocks from flowerbed south of the house. Denny fixed pizza and we went to prayer time at church. Jensens went to a cousin's graduation party at Pocahontas. Katie and Adam had a baby girl this am. Aileen Amelia, who weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces and was 20 inches long. I took 4 wheel barrels full of weeds from the flower bed south of the house. Uffta!! I hate crabgrass. Lord help me get the sin out of my life and the crab grass from my flower beds. Katie and her babies:

No comments:

Post a Comment