Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Senior Awards night. Hike/ Bike

I didn't sleep the best last night. My legs were really tired and hurting. Surprised because I actually worked on weeding last night. Thought about getting a sub sandwich, but decided not to get it. The independent living class fixed personal size pizzas, but strangely enough they all like cheese. So I made one with the beef and bacon. Last day for writing class. We finished watching Temple Grandin. At 1:15 we left for Odebolt to get information on student coming next year. At 4, I went down to the Skate Palace. Mandy had gone with A&E on the hike/bike. Quick visit and then she was off to go to work. Denny got 3 new hoes and he took some time to try them out. I left to go to the senior $$ night. Amazing. 60 seniors each got about $3000 for filling out scholarship form.

No comments:

Post a Comment