Friday, May 29, 2015

Flowers at Prairie Pedlar

Mandy worked last night. She called while Kim and I were walking. This is the first time walking with Kim, I hope it works out for her to go about every other day. Great to visit with Mandy and Kim. I got the drill out and planted lilies in the patch south of the house. I headed to Prairie Pedlar at 10. Lots of pretty flowers. Bob had picked a lot of peonies. We set up outside. About 15 people helped put together 55 table flowers, of which 16 would go in the stakes for the wedding then transferred to the tables. I made 2 large arrangements in pots for the pillars up front, 8 bride's maid's bouquets, and one bouquet for Jordan. Those all fit in the refrigerator. I came home and fell asleep during the news. When Denny came home I was out of it. We headed to Denison to get rugs for the sunroom. The trail from the deck to the kitchen needs to be protected. We got 4 beige rugs, could probably use one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment