Saturday, May 30, 2015

Jordan and Jamison's wedding

Fun day.  I dug up some more very tall crab grass.  Denny gave the okay to invite Whitneys to our farm for a picnic at lunch.  They came about 11:30 -1:30.  Very fun time.  It was so good to see everyone and the sweet Grands.  Denny was asked to do the sound at the wedding and so we got there about 3.  We took Brooks and Anabel.  Missy and Phillip worked in the garden and went to the wedding reception.  Another beautiful wedding at Prairie Pedlar. Whitney family: Spent part of the day at the farm where I spent so much of my childhood, it sure looks different a CSA farm and has about everything a child could do.....no more hogs:) and as I remember not wanting to leave as a child the same could be said for my boys today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment