Friday, May 29, 2015

Thurs May 28 Strawberries and flowers at Teresa's and Bob's

Nice morning ... Denny has a hard time going to work when I am home. I planted all the root of flowers in-between asparagus. I probably should have done that a month ago. My plan is to transplant them after they have sprouted now. The two weedy patches they are going into need to be cleaned out before they take in flowers. Lots of work ahead of me. I needed gas so I headed to IG before going to Paulsruds. We harvested flowers and sliced strawberries for the wedding. Darlene and Woody's apartment in the house is really nice. I came home at noon and took my lunch over to eat with Jensens. Missy and kids were in DM meeting Shannon and 4 at a park and getting a new battery for her phone. After work Denny went out to the CSA. He put a ground in the outlet, so I don't get shocked using the refrigerator. We moved them around a little. So happy to get them working. He also started work on the outside lights. Wow, it is great to have him repair stufff. Put 4 pails of flowers in 2 refrigs in CSA. I have some flowers in the basement refrig, too. Pretty happy, down 7 1/2 pounds. Lord, keep helping me.


No comments:

Post a Comment