Saturday, May 16, 2015

Weed weed weed

We got up about 6:15 and were on the road home by 6:30. Denny worked in Odebolt, I went home to weed the lily bed that was full of weeds. It took me 4 hours. I listened to Pandora, About 3 I headed into IG. Denny went to weed with his new hoes at Angus acres. I got 12 subway cards for Graduation gifts. I was at Tristans at 3 :45. I thought it went from 2-4 ... no it must have gone from 4-6. Uffta. He was fishing in the Skate Palace pond and I visited with him a little. Then to Jacob H.'s. It was so good to see Susan and Mark and their families. At home I planted the status and cosmos seeds. Missy and Phillip came to move germinated sprouts to soil cubes. I helped them while Denny got the 3 thru the bath time. I am trying to spout some packaged seeds to transplant into cubes, We'll see. We sat on deck with Missy and Phillip, ate kettle corn and the kids watched a movie on the Denny's phone. Good day. So happy to get the flower bed weeded. Uffta!! What a mess. Pictures of Betsy and Wade's house:

No comments:

Post a Comment