Sunday, April 8, 2018

A Jack Day

OABCIG did not have school today and so I was very happy I had driven to Cherokee last night.  Jack and I had a great day!  Last Monday when I was here Jack did not really push himself back into a seated position from the tummy/crawl position.  Today he did it several times.  Last week he would stand behind the push toy, but today he was able to push it across the living room into the dining room and back when I turned him around and he really jumped with the Johnny Jumper!!  That boy is growing!  I made a quick trip to  HyVee over lunch.   I stopped at Tiefentallers on the way home.   Nice smoked pork chops for Phillip's birthday.  We went over to Jensens with list of items that we bought from estate.    It is so good to have them here to bounce ideas off.


No comments:

Post a Comment