Saturday, April 28, 2018

Soccer Saturday

Denny was up and headed out the door to plant beans.  Quite the feat ... for Denny to be out the door before 6.  Grands got up and we laid on Anabel's bed and finished watching The Butter Cream Gang.  I smiled Thursday night when Ranae and my girls were talking about how they did not watch many movies growing up and how they really like TBCG.   As kids they were happy when we would get the feature family movies in the mail.  AND Brooks and Anabel STILL thought it was a good movie.  Hopefully some time in the near future I can have the Remer/Jensen 6 watch it here while their moms go some place together.  :)  We headed into IG and stopped at Another Dose.  It seemed to have a dose of bad smell in there.  Then we 3 did some errands, groceries, soccer meet, There was no on-line ordering pizza (My mistake it was sent to Brownsville.)  We ate our Cenex lunch at the Gomaco tables.  Then to J&J thrift store.  Brooks said,"I would call this place, "Cool".     I said, 'You're my boy!!!  Why would you call this place cool???"  "It has so many things you could build stuff with."  And upon driving away ...  "I would really like to come to this place again with my mom or dad ... or you."
At home I worked on planting flowers.  We got ready to head to town and see HS play.  It was fun so see.  Very fun night.  Denny came home a little early ... 9.   Many fun things were done with all of our family on a beautiful spring Saturday









No comments:

Post a Comment