Thursday, April 12, 2018

Yard work

I got up and read devotions, then back to bed until 7:30.  Denny had a doctor appointment at 9.  I rode into town with him.  I went to Dose, then went back to the Doctor's office get him.  He had ex rays on his back at the hospital, then we went to the pharmacist.  Denny was pretty encouraged with his appointment.   When we got home I weeded and put down preen on lily row.  At 2 I went to study at Ginny's.  Then I met Denny at Bomgaars where we got 25 bags of mulch.  At home we went to work spreading the mulch.  We would work and then chill a while, finishing off the snacks that Gail sent to Savannah (so Bruce would not be tempted to eat them while she was gone to Madison).  Missy called and needed a ride/driver to get the van in Kiron, so off we went.  Later we watched The Good Doctor on Hulu.







No comments:

Post a Comment